Our top priority has always been to bring an unparalleled safe experience of cleanliness, pampering and healing to our guests, and our commitment is to continue to deliver the best sanitation practices.
The following are some safety efforts to guarantee guest and employee health in Tucson:
- Service providers will wear masks during treatments as an enhanced safety measure.
- We will be checking our employees’ temperatures before each working shift.
- Our treatment rooms, equipment and instruments will continue to be disinfected/sanitized between guests. We are sanitizing and disinfecting shared surfaces like doorknobs, handles, bathroom fixtures, chairs, counters and any other contact areas throughout the day.
- Our front desk staff will welcome you upon arrival and help you navigate to a seating area or recommend you wait in your car depending on the amount of people already in the studio.
- We are providing an additional 5 minutes of recovery time between treatments for cleaning and disinfecting.
- Opportunity to pay for your treatment in advance to allow for a touchless payment transaction.
To keep our guests and employees safe, we will ask all guests to abide by the following:
- We ask that you listen to your body. If you are not feeling well, please stay at home and seek medical attention. If needed, we will waive any cancellation fees for now to ensure everyone stays healthy and happy.
- Refrain from vising the studio if you are under an isolation or quarantine order/directive.
- Guests will be asked to bring and wear their own masks while visiting our Studios.
- Service will not be provided for customers who don’t have a mask. In addition, a mask must be worn at Greentoes for product pickup as well. We do not have masks on hand nor will be providing one for you. You must have your own mask to participate in services.
- Please limit personal belongings while visiting the studios. (Purses, bags, extra clothing, hats, accessories, etc.)
- Respect the studios’ sanitation and hygiene standards, and processes posted within the locations, and communicated by employees.
- All guests will be directed to our designated hand-washing station upon arrival.
- For your safety and the safety of everyone, our service providers will be permitted to decline service to any customer exhibiting symptoms listed by the CDC related to COVID-19.